Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Screaming, Crying

On Sunday, I was blessed with the opportunity to finally see Taylor in concert for the 1989 World Tour in Chicago! Taylor assured each of the 55,000 people at Soldier Field that she considered us all her friends (#lifegoals). And as our friend, she said that she empathizes with all of our growing pains because she knows how hard it can be. She also said that it is important to know that the world is forever changing so you will  always get to where you want to be eventually. As a rising high school senior, her words of encouragement have calmed my nerves a lot, and I too am going to welcome the future with open arms. 
 I went on this spiritual and musical journey with my best friend Shannon and we danced the night away without a care in the world. The thing we did care immensely about, before the concert, was our outfits. I wore a corduroy a-line skirt from Topshop and a striped Brandy Melville penny tee. Shannon wore a floral dress, also from Brandy, with a cute lace bralette. And to top it off we both wore gold cat earrings from Urban Outfitters in honor of Taylor's cats Olivia and Meredith!
While we were avoiding getting down about the liars and the dirty cheats of the world, Shannon and I got down to her sick beat. 

No comments :

Post a Comment