Friday, July 24, 2015

It's Off to Work I Go

After several interviews and a meeting with my current manager, I got it. I got the job! I have been a sales associate at Aritzia for 3 weeks now, and I am so happy to be a part of the amazing team. The unity between our staff is incredible, helping us create a superior experience for each and every customer. 
This blog was founded as an inspirational tool to help my friend and family in the morning. My biggest goal is to help other people explore and find their style through the latest fashion trends. Aritzia, being a top tier women's boutique, is helping me achieve that goal everyday in their store. I have learned so many principles about businesses in retail and sale customs which are going to be beneficial long term. And, I'm learning the coolest things about fashion: the way a vintage jacket crafted from lambskin leather complements a sophisticated straight leg pant, and the way a sculpted hem can make even the most oversized garment look feminine! 
My experience here is truly unique and I cannot wait to grow with this company within the next year.

No comments :

Post a Comment