Monday, June 8, 2015

Summer Opportunities


My welcome home? Humidity and crazy hair. I walked off the plane and I instantly felt it. Now that I'm back, this summer's potential is looking extremely bright! A couple trips have been planned, and I have some amazing opportunities piling up for the upcoming year. Along side my possible job at Aritzia, I have an interview for an internship at my local Nordstrom BP. Per their request, I'm bringing a fashion project that I have been creating all month. It's a look book filled with my favorite ensembles from Beths Laundry. Each page is decorated to look like clothes on a clothes line (old fashion drying system). I am so excited to endorse the BP brand more and to learn a lot about the fashion industry. Fingers crossed! 

No comments :

Post a Comment