Saturday, June 13, 2015

Monochromatic Ensemble

Junior year… ohh where do I begin? Let me start out by saying: junior year was one for the books. I am fairly certain it would fill some sort of record book. Sophomore year would be in the 2014 Guinness’ World Records, and Junior year would be in some strange, alternative book that no one in their right mind would want to read. It is filled with records like, “World’s most stressful day” and “World’s most tedious test”. Of course I’m referring to the ACT. I am happy to report that our faith will never be tested by a standardized test, again.  Finally, the class of 2016 can relax and be the best senior class Hinsdale Central has ever seen!! I rebel against school, and strut into summer with these killer booties and monochromatic blue ensemble. 

No comments :

Post a Comment