Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Tortoise Rims: Spring Sunnies from Warby Parker

It might be midway through March, but the 24 degree Illinois climate has had me daydreaming and looking forward to better times -- filled with sunshine, warm weather, and new spring clothes. Each year, in anticipation of spring break, I plan my outfits weeks in advance. I list every jumpsuit, jacket, and pair of boots needed for a fashionable vacation, but I always struggle with one ensemble: my travel outfit. This prompts the question, "What is it about actresses and off-runway models that makes them look so stylish after a six-hour flight?" The answer? A trendy pair of sunglasses. This season, I'm going to sport vintage feel, 70s inspired sunnies, like these flat-brow ones from Warby Parker's newest collection (it launched on Tuesday, check it out!!) I've always had a soft spot for tortoiseshell frames, and I've been ogling this pair for a while. When I'm wearing this style, I always feel creative and dauntless, ready for anything. Warby Parker's entire Spring 17' collection is feel-good and embraces the inner wanderlust in all of us. Their collection is inspired by those in-the-moment adventures we all dream of. Right now, in Illinois, all I can do is dream, but Spring Break 2017 is finally here. California, I am ready for you and your enviable LAX moving walkway style in this urban chic look. 

5 comments :

  1. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. laundry service washington dc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! .I appreciate your hard work. Thank you for sharing. I have also share some use full information.
    echobeat review
    chargeboost reviews
    liporing
    doc socks
    livewave antenna cost

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice post, I really very thankful to you for sharing such type of valuable content. Thank you so much, keep growing. Lure Essentials Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the way you write the post and help us with the information. Thank you for sharing this post. Please read my blogs too.
    tikitunes review
    thephostick review
    peeps review
    creaclip review
    copper protector review

    ReplyDelete