Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Tortoise Rims: Spring Sunnies from Warby Parker

It might be midway through March, but the 24 degree Illinois climate has had me daydreaming and looking forward to better times -- filled with sunshine, warm weather, and new spring clothes. Each year, in anticipation of spring break, I plan my outfits weeks in advance. I list every jumpsuit, jacket, and pair of boots needed for a fashionable vacation, but I always struggle with one ensemble: my travel outfit. This prompts the question, "What is it about actresses and off-runway models that makes them look so stylish after a six-hour flight?" The answer? A trendy pair of sunglasses. This season, I'm going to sport vintage feel, 70s inspired sunnies, like these flat-brow ones from Warby Parker's newest collection (it launched on Tuesday, check it out!!) I've always had a soft spot for tortoiseshell frames, and I've been ogling this pair for a while. When I'm wearing this style, I always feel creative and dauntless, ready for anything. Warby Parker's entire Spring '17 Collection is feel-good and embraces the inner wanderlust in all of us. Their collection is inspired by those in-the-moment adventures we all dream of. Right now, in Illinois, all I can do is dream, but Spring Break 2017 is finally here. California, I am ready for you and your enviable LAX moving walkway style in this urban chic look. 

2 comments :