Saturday, March 5, 2016

Stan Smiths

 Hello there! It's been a while, I know. Rather than dwell let's get right to it. I admit, in the past I supported the slogan "beauty is pain." However, after spending my weekends touring different college campuses all over the country, I've admitted defeat and have given my feet a break in some comfy (yet stylish) Stan Smith sneakers. The athleisure style never really appealed to me, seeing as I am strongly against exercising 🙃, but now I am in love! This sporty denim shift dress from Aritzia allows me to easily pair my favorite sneakers in an outfit suited for any destination or activity. 

Ps. No, this is not a Hinsdale backdrop, I am currently enjoying the lovely weather of The Sunshine State. I visited University of Miami yesterday, so who knows...maybe this will be the permanent new setting for Beth's Laundry! 

No comments :

Post a Comment