Sunday, June 21, 2015

Dad, I love you.

Dear Dad, 
I love you. It is because of you that today, I can call myself a strong, intelligent, passionate, and tenacious woman. You have made it your mission in life to put my happiness and success before anything else. I will always be a daddy's girl and be your little girl. The image of you rocking me in your arms and singing me to sleep with Tony Bennet's "Once Upon a Time" will stay with me forever. I am eternally grateful for the childhood you have given me. You have taught me strong family values. You have given me a safe neighborhood to thrive in. You have motivated me to find my passions. You have created an environment that I hope to create for my future family. You may not be the World's Greatest Dad, but you are the greatest dad for me.
With great love and admiration, 
Beth 

No comments :

Post a Comment