Sunday, September 20, 2015

My Final Homecoming


A very very very fast post, because I'm drowning in things to do. Homecoming week starts in two hours, and I'm anything but ready. It struck me this morning that this is my last homecoming ever! Although Varsity Club has made my hair grey prematurely at times, planning homecoming with the girls has been my favorite thing about high school. I am so lucky to have met friends that quickly turned into family. I am pretty sure that my high school experience is defined by the hours I put into executing four perfect dances. Who knew what this club would help me achieve? I walked into Varsity Club as a quiet freshman and walked out with a two-term presidency under my belt. It's CRAZY! And I owe it all to two brilliant ladies who I get to call my club advisors, my role models, my friends. Well, it's time for me to go to bed now... Let the homecoming week festivities begin! 

No comments :

Post a Comment